miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

SHOW ME THE WAY



SHOW ME THE WAY (Lithuania)

Author:  Irena Kuneviciute
Arrangements: Alessandro Zuccaro
Lead voices: Greta Dailydaitè, Irena Kuneviciute


Intro:     D-7   G7   (x 4)


          D7                   G7 
I’m standing in the crossroad
         D7  
I’m standing in the crossroad
                      G7 
I’m standing alone
 D7                               G7 
Nowhere to go, no-one to be,
     D7                          G7 
But I just, oh I wanna be free.


D-7                              G7 
show me the way, yeah yeah...
D-7                         G7 
show me the way to you
D-7           G7     F     G    
show me the way to you

D7                  G7 
Lord, I’m yours
D7                                 G7 
Show me the way and I’ll go.
 D7                     G7
Whatever it is I hope,
         D7                         G7 
It will lead me to your holy home.


                  B-  
I’ve been wasting my time,
                               A 
Goofing around and waiting.
B-                                   A 
Then I find my sign or direction,
          B- 
But It all came to nothing
             A                        G           A          D-7    G7  
So I beg you to show me the way...    to you


D7                        G7 
Yes! I will find my way
D7                             G7 
Yes! I will break my walls
D7                       G7         
Yes! I’ll be free to say that I’m going

Sho-show me, show me the...
Sho-show me, show me the...
Sho-show me, show me the...
Sho-show me, show me the way!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario